It is a statement about safety and not about regulations. When we regularly see sportboats drying off their set of Zeros after a wet racing day, that is a statement about comfort and functionality. When we see evening sailors and beer-can racers wearing their Zeros, even under their spray tops for a little added warmth, that is progress.
Regulations can be complicated sometimes, but wearing a Zero is really simple.
Its lean shape and supple construction make it ideally suited for the agile and intensive teamwork that decides success in the Sportsboat sector. Breathable crew kit integrates perfectly with the self-venting side and back panels of the ZERO keeping them cool in top level competition this summer.
- Integrated venting assists the technical breathable clothing systems.
- High Stretch two part dynamic construction for fast, unrestricted movement.
- Fast Body-Fit waist adjusters.
- Slimmed Foam Panel profiling.
- Quick-Draining to reduce wet loading.
- Hand Warmer Pockets
- Easy-access Essentials Pocket.
Features and Benefits.
- Low Profile, Streamlined Design, Body Fit System with unique quick adjust.
- Dynamic construction allows the flotation vest to move with the body, giving improved articulation and fast, unrestricted movement.
Approvals: Approved to ISO12402-5.
This buoyancy aid is CE approved but has not yet been Coast Guard approved. The Zero Buoyancy Aid is meant to aid in floatation of a user and should not be used in place of a USCG approved PFD when one is required