The Seitech Laser Dolly is the best selling dolly in the world. It is designed for the specifics of Laser length, width, and weight. Stabilizer brackets are fitted on the Laser dolly to rest the Laser securely on its gunnels making it easier to tow over the roughest terrain. The custom fitted bow brackets secure the bow for steadier towing. This design makes the Laser dolly the premier choice of Laser sailors globally.
This dolly configuration has special bow and gunwale supports that also fit the Byte.
Seitech dollies are beautifully engineered and crafted. Perfectly balanced, light-weight designs with low-friction wheel bearings make moving and launching a breeze. Whether you are a child launching an Optimist, an athlete preparing your C420 or Laser for a regatta, or an older adult launching your kayak or aluminum boat, there is a design to fit your needs. Perfectly. Each one is carefully engineered down to the smallest detail to give you many years of smooth, trouble-free service.
• Corrosion-proof and maintenance-free
• Round-cornered, structural-grade anodized aluminum
• Superior balance and ergonomic handle design make for easy pulling
• Glass-reinforcced, UV-protected, through-bolted plastic joint components
• Simplified design for fast assembly
• Three-inch wide, non-stretch sling for best the storage and easy retrieval in wavy conditions
• Easily broken down at splice joint and T-joint for quick trunk storage
• Tubeless ATV knobby tread tires with low friction Delrin needle bearings roll easily on all surfaces
This Laser dolly comes with standard Seitech wheels. There is an available upgrade to the Seitech F wheels, which are larger (18.5" x 9.5") in order to easily move boats over sand and rocks.