The most modern and unique small sailboat in the World.
Young or old – simply great sailing.
Amazing value and fun for adults and youth
World leading double-hander with a huge race circuit and recreational following across the globe – an International best seller!
The worlds best selling two-person sailboat in recent years, an ISAF International Class, winner of Dinghy of the Year in the USA, Coup de Coeurs in France, an RYA Recognised Junior class…the list of honours goes on and on. The RS Feva is the benchmark in small sailboats.
The best boat for youth racing post-Opti
One of the largest and fastest growing fleets in the World!
World leading double handed race boat – with cockpit space to allow young sailors or adults to love it.
The worlds best selling two-person sailboat in recent years, an ISAF International Class, winner of Dinghy of the Year in the USA, Coup de Coeurs in France, an RYA Recognized Junior class…the list of honors goes on and on. The RS Feva is the benchmark in small sailboats.
The Feva XL is an International Class, selected by the International Sailing Federation (ISAF). There are fleets growing fast all around the globe, with training and club racing right up to World Championship competition.
"The RS Feva provided my kids with a learning platform, taking them from beginners to club racers in one season. Now they're hooked" Mike Essex
Fun for all - Young or old
- Big cockpit and high boom make the Feva really comfortable for youngsters and adults.
Single handed or crewed
- The Feva is the perfect size and has rig options that allow easy handling by one sailor, family crews or friends.
- High volume hull means it's manageable for heavier crew
Novice to racer
- Combines stability with performance
- Confidence inspiring and very easy to sail...
- RS Feva is also the fastest of her type
- Full Class racing and training programmes
- Worldwide ISAF International Class
- The mainsail track and halyard mean the sail can be hoisted and dropped, making the boat easier to handle ashore and prolonging the life of the sail.
- The mast can be stepped without the mainsail, so is literally child's play.
- Two part mast and boom stow within the length of the boat for easy transport.
- Strong, floating daggerboard and lifting rudder system.
Great way into sailing for youngsters
- Fantastic experience for youngsters
- Making new friends - learning new skills - gaining responsibility - making decisions
- This is what it's all about - Growing while having a great time - Real life, not a computer game
- Above all - a boat you'll grow with…not out of.
- More features, best quality, great prices.
- Add options for more performance - all on the same hull and spars.
Lowest maintenance – Greatest durability
- Comptec PE3 construction - state of the art three layer rotomoulding system
- Toughest outer skin - middle foam layer for stiffness - strong inner skin
- RS process leads the way & enables additional thickness in high load areas
- Reduces overall weight for better sailing - every RS offers the best performance and most rewarding handling
- Maximum use of shape to distribute loads and remove need for bolt on reinforcements
- Built in buoyancy from thick foam layer
- Strongest fittings attachment - brass inserts moulded into the hull structure
- Virtually maintenance free