Built for family fun
The Laser Pico is a fun, durable, confidence-inspiring, roto-molded boat that can be sailed by everyone. It's ideal for entry-level sailors and is equipped with a removable jib and reefing main sail for easy rigging.
A modern-looking, easily handled, singlehanded dinghy specifically for young sailors. Sail sizes to suit various sailor weights and experience levels, plus easy capsize recovery.
- So easy to handle. Beginners who have only sailed for a few hours can sail the Laser Pico single-handed in a big breeze.
- The biggest small boat around. The Laser Pico is a combination of a spacious self-draining cockpit and a high boom. There is plenty of room aboard for several children or a couple of adults.
- Offering so much and asking so little in return. Families are pretty demanding! The Laser Pico is built to take those demands in stride, year in and year out. This boat is tough, requires virtually no maintenance, and is ready for action in only minutes.
Download an information sheet of the Laser Pico's features and specifications.
- Simple to sail - Beginners who have only sailed for a few hours can sail the Pico single-handed in a breeze
- A spacious cockpit that self-drains, plus a high boom make the boat comfortable for a couple of kids or an adult or two
- For the price, the Pico is a great way to get on the water quickly and easily
Freight and Setup Costs Apply