Completely corrosion-proof and maintenance free, the Dynamic Dollies Laser dolly is made of injection-molded tough glass reinforced UV protected plastic joint with components through bolted with a rounded corner strong structural grade anodized aluminum frame. It has a large handle with tie down eyelets and a sling to easily secure boat. Does not have gunwale supports.
Wheels are wheelbarrow style with smooth tread and an inner tube. They have permanent bearings made with Delrin ball bearings that cannot be removed or replaced.
Dynamic Dolly, Type 2
•Dolly style allows bow of boats with a curled gunwale to hang from a specifically shaped handle fitting. Snug-fitting edge trim atop the handle fitting protects the gunwale gelcoat. Type is suitable for Laser, Byte, Gig Harbor 16, and more.
• Boat-specific tube and sling lengths provide a custom fit for each boat, enabling a balanced handle load and easy maneuvering.
• All joint fittings are through-bolted and designed for increased torque stability.
• Strong, 3” non-stretch, polyester sling provides wrap-around boat support.
• Adjustable, flexible V-fitting on tongue tube provides boat support forward of the sling and prevent boat and aluminum contact.
• Eyelets on sling and handle fittings facilitate securing boat to dolly in storage, on trailers or in racks. Tie-down with the handle fitting eyelet helps prevent slippage on steep ramps.
• Easy dolly breakdown using the snap buttons on wheel shaft and tongue tube, as well as wing nuts on axle tube cross fitting.
• Pneumatic, non-corrosive, 16” x 4” wheels can be secured on wheel shaft with provided screws for added security. For soft sand conditions, tire pressure can be reduced to increase tire footprint.
• Proudly made in the USA.